Mechanical Technician (Ref: RS005)
- Will perform mechanical assembly and testing of mechanical subassemblies for the manufacturing of electro-optical systems.
- Will perform work on multiple manufacturing projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mechanical assembly and testing.
- Responsible for training, mentoring and coordinating the tasks of junior technicians in mechanical assembly.
- Candidates for this position must have experience (a minimum of 5 years) with the assembly of mechanical subassemblies.
- Mechanical Technician Certificate or similar.
- Depend of the nationality English is a must.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Capability to work on projects and tasks in a matrix organization.
- Availability to work in Middle East.