Optical Design Expert (Ref: RS002)
- Will perform optical engineering leader role for the design and development of optical subassemblies (visible and infrared) for electro-optical systems.
- Will work on projects end-to-end from proposal and design, through prototype development to product development and manufacturing.
- Will develop highly advanced high-precision electro-optical systems.
- Will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and development of optical subassemblies for prototypes and final systems.
- Senior technical resource responsible for training, mentoring and coordinating the tasks of junior engineers in optical design and development.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience (a minimum of 7 years) with the design and development optical subassemblies for electro-optical, laser or thermal imaging systems.
- Additionally, experience in measurement of electro-optical critical performance parameters using interferometers and collimators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Optical or Optronics Engineering, Physics, or related discipline.
- Depend of the nationality English is a must.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Capability to work on projects and tasks in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in documenting and reporting complex subjects.
- Ability to focus, structure complex problems and a strong drive to solve problems.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Availability to work in Middle East.