Optical Manufacturing Expert (Ref: RS001)
- Will perform optical engineering leader role for the manufacturing of optical subassemblies (visible and infrared) of electro-optical systems.
- Will manufacture highly advanced high-precision electro-optical systems.
- Will perform work on multiple manufacturing projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembly and testing of optical subassemblies of electro-optical prototypes and transitioning the product to production.
- Assembly and testing of optical subassemblies of electro-optical systems for series production.
- Specifying and designing assembly and test equipment, including specifications, test plans and assembly instructions.
- Senior technical resource responsible for training, mentoring and coordinating the tasks of junior engineers and technicians in manufacturing optical subassemblies.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience (a minimum of 7 years) with manufacturing and testing of optical subassemblies for electro-optical, laser or thermal imaging systems.
- Additionally, experience in measurement of electro-optical critical performance parameters using interferometers and collimators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Optical or Optronics Engineering, Physics, or related discipline.
- Depend of the nationality English is a must.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Capability to work on projects and tasks in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in documenting and reporting complex subjects.
- Ability to focus, structure complex problems and a strong drive to solve problems.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Availability to work in Middle East.