Optronics Manufacturing Engineer (Ref: RS003)
- Will perform leading role for the manufacturing of electro-optical systems.
- Will manufacture highly advanced high-precision electro-optical systems.
- Will perform work on multiple manufacturing projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembly, testing and qualification of electro-optical system prototypes and transitioning to production.
- Assembly, testing and qualification of electro-optical system for series production.
- Specifying and designing assembly and test equipment, including specifications, test plans and assembly instructions.
- Senior technical resource responsible for training, mentoring and coordinating the tasks of junior engineers in manufacturing of electro-optical systems.
- Production planning and control, material management and production process improvement.
- Candidates for this position must have experience (a minimum of 5) with the manufacturing of electro-optical systems.
- Alternatively, experience in manufacturing high advanced or precision mechanical, electronics, or optical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Optical or Optronics Engineering, Physics, or related discipline.
- Depend of the nationality English is a must.
- Leadership skills or capabilities.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Capability to work on projects and tasks in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in documenting and reporting complex subjects.
- Ability to focus, structure complex problems and a strong drive to solve problems.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Availability to work in Middle East.