Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Consultant (Ref: RS010)
- Understand and comply with the client and the equipment/platform end-user ILS requirements.
- Provide On-the-Job (OTJ) training to junior ILS engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee ILS related engineering tasks including Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering and Spare Provisioning and Inventory Management.
- Training design and ILS engineers in ILS related tasks including Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability and Maintenance Engineering.
- Senior technical resource responsible for continuos training, mentoring and coordinating the tasks of junior ILS engineers.
- Candidates for this position must have extensive experience (a minimum of 7 years) conducting ILS Management
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of understanding of military equipment operations, maintenance and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Optical or Optronics Engineering, Physics, or related discipline.
- Depend of the nationality English is a must.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Capability to work on projects and tasks in a matrix organization.
- Proficient in documenting and reporting complex subjects.
- Ability to focus, structure complex problems and a strong drive to solve problems.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Availability to work in Middle East.