Junior BPM Consultant (Ref: RS011)
- Analysis and optimization of processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification and study of the regulations that regulate the functions, tasks and activities carried out by the client.
- Identify the functions, processes, activities and «owners» of the processes, based on the regulations that regulate them and moderating work sessions and meetings with those involved.
- Establish the fundamental roles of the processes.
- Prepare the process map, organizing and integrating all business, functional and administrative processes and classifying them as strategic, operational (with their value chains) or support.
- Document the processes by establishing their description sheet, detailing their activities and tasks, establishing the responsibilities matrix (RACI) and drawing the flowchart.
- Identify areas for improvement and redesign alternatives to adapt them to the current and future needs of SUBDEF.
- Incorporate best practices from reference models and standards into the alternatives.
- Carry out an analysis of the alternatives and an assessment of each of them in order to facilitate the choice of the most advantageous in terms of improving efficiency.
- Redesign the processes according to the selected alternative.
- Support the definition of automation needs, through the establishment of technical and functional specifications for the information systems to support the processes.
- Design of process performance indicator models.
- At least 2 years of experience in business process consulting, developing and implementing Process Management, and in the tasks described in section 2.
- Knowledge of process modeling with BPMN 2.0 tools (BIZAGI, ARIS, APPIAN, etc.).
- Higher Engineering, or another qualification approved at a level 3 type Master according to MECES (Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education).
- English, minimum level B1.
- Specific certification in BPM (Process Management), minimum fundamentals level.
- Appian Analyst Certification.
- Appian Developer Certification.
- Certification in agile methodologies (SCRUM Master, or similar).
- Experience in the preparation of formal documents and deliverables in office format (Word, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of process definition methodologies (valuable knowledge in the area of Business Process Management (BPM)).